THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 SUMMER SEASON. PLEASE APPLY BETWEEN NOVEMBER 1ST, 2013 AND MAY 1ST, 2014.
Trying to decide how to spend your summer? Are you interested in a unique job opportunity that allows you to enjoy the outdoors, make new friends, and create lasting memories? Do you enjoy meeting new people and making them feel welcomed? Red Horse Mountain Ranch, an adventure vacation destination located in beautiful North Idaho, may be just what your looking for.
And you may be what we’re looking for, too! We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic person who will enjoy making our guests feel at home here at the ranch. Our housekeepers are responsible for the care of our guests’ accommodations and meals. Housekeeping responsibilities include cleaning of guest cabins and common areas, laundry services, serving any number of different meal formats, stocking, and helping out as needed by the housekeeping or kitchen supervisors. Staff must be able to work as team players with minimal supervision and able to take directions from a supervisor. Job experience preferred, but not necessary. This position is being offered with housing (dorm room with a roommate and common area) and meals. The position requires a flexible and willing person to work long hours which are dependent on guest counts. Our staff members work hard but they this also grants them the chance to enjoy all of our ranch activities and be surrounded by the beauty of the region around Coeur d’ Alene.
- Maintain a clean, low impact appearance of the ranch, and complete minor and routine service requests for an exceptional guest experience in cleaning, laundry, and serving.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and customer relations.
- Be able to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Be able to demonstrate good, sound judgment.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds and work long hours.
- Must wear proper housekeeping uniforms.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a current and appropriate working visa.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid first aid and CPR card.
How To Apply:
Fill out the Online Employment Application :
contact: Cory Inouye, Red Horse Mountain Ranch
fax: (208) 689-9686
$1120/month, room and board, end of the season bonus