THIS POSITION IS FILLEDFOR THE 2015 SUMMER SEASON.
Red Horse Mountain Ranch, an Adventure Vacation Destination in Harrison, Idaho, is seeking Ranch Hand seasonal positions. The Landscaper is specifically responsible for maintaining grounds, fences, & facilities. Job includes weeding, mowing, trimming, planting, mending fence, vehicle maintenance, and other odd jobs around the ranch. Must be able to work outdoors most of the time and be able to twist, bend, kneel, climb and use hand tools. This position will begin in mid May and end September 1st.Must be able to work as a team player with minimal supervision and able to take directions from a supervisor. Job experience preferred, but not necessary. This position is being offered with housing (a dorm room with roommate and common area) and meals. The position requires a flexible and willing person to work long hours which are dependent on guest counts. Applicants should be willing to work odd jobs and long hours when duties and tasks are required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Maintain a clean, low impact appearance of the ranch, and complete minor and routine service requests for an exceptional guest experience.
- Skills in light construction.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and customer relations.
- Be able to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Be able to demonstrate good, sound judgment.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds and work long hours.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and be able to drive a manual transmission and vehicle with trailer.
- Must wear proper ranch hand uniforms.
- Must be able to drive a tractor, backhoe, and riding lawn mowers.
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a current and appropriate working visa.
- Must have a valid first aid andCPR card.
- Ability to play an instrument is a plus!
How To Apply:
Fill out the OnlineEmployment Applicationto:
Cory Inouye, Red Horse Mountain Ranch
fax: (208) 689-9686
Salary plus room and board