A Perfect Vacation.
Adventure and Relaxation.
During your week at Red Horse, you’ll explore over 30 regional wines, be delighted with chef prepared meals, and enjoy a wide range of guided adventures including horseback riding, sporting clays, kayaking, boat tours, and more. Requested by our returning guests, the Wine Tasting Weeks are part of the All Inclusive Vacations during the fall season. Wine Tasting Week is a perfect week for singles, couples, and friends. Each evening the lodge will be filled with conversation and festive atmosphere while you enjoy wines from the Pacific Northwest, chosen by our chefs. As the night progresses, enjoy our evening entertainment programs or just sit back and relax, maybe soak in a hot tub under the stars. In the evening retire to your private suites with European bedding, down comforters, and rustic appeal.
The misted mornings and quite will help you soon discover that September and October are months not to be missed at Red Horse Mountain Ranch. The foothills of the Rockies are beginning to turn shades of red and yellow, spectacular in their own right. Chorused by our nearby elk herd and local campfire cowboys, you’ll be blessed with the simple hospitality of a premier Idaho ranch. The Wine Tasting Week continues with the full schedule of ranch activities: horseback riding, kayaking, archery, sporting clays, challenge course, and many others will be available to you. However, Red Horse Mountain provides plenty of opportunity for a simple bit of R & R as well. Enjoy a massage from our licensed massage therapist, curl up with a book in our library, or simply sit on the deck overlooking the ranch. You’ll be hard pressed to find another place with so much to offer at such an amazing rate.
- Full Service Bar.
- A full service bar is located in the Main Lodge and open during lunch, the afternoon, and through dinner. Alcoholic beverages are available to adults at no charge during cocktail hour. A daily wine tasting is included in the Wine Tasting Week package. A selection of fine micro brews, wines, and spirits are available.
- 7 Course Dinner.
- After your days activities, get ready for a special culinary delight whipped up from our chefs. A splendid evening at the lodge under candlelight and music. Wonderful conversations, laughs, and delicate foods served in a seven course meal format. Chef will be choosing special wines for the dinner.
- The Main Lodge.
- The Red Horse Mountain Lodge was first built in 1974 as a meeting and gathering place. Relaxation is first in mind with a heated swimming pool, hot tubs, massage services, comfortable sofas, and wrap around decks with vistas of the Red Horse Mountain valley. You’ll find the lodge comfortable and an exciting place to meet other guests during your week at Red Horse Mountain Ranch. The Lodge boasts a vaulted ceiling dining room and volcanic rock fireplace, a wrap around deck, and nearly 7,000 square feet of space to relax.
- Library & Game Room.
- The library contains a large selection of books, games, satellite tv, a guest computer, and wireless internet connection. The Library is open all the time.
- Wireless Internet & Phones.
- WiFi connectivity is available in the main lodge and at no charge. With our location, internet is provided via satellite. Connection speeds are broadband; we expect our service to be sporadic. The lodge also has two phones available for our guests and there is no charge for local and long distance calls in the continental United States. For our overseas guests, please have a calling card to make your calls.
- Trading Post.
- The Trading Post store and office is staffed from 7:30 a.m. to approximately 6:00 p.m. daily and is a perfect place to get any questions answered during your stay. Cowboy hats, clothing, souvenirs, and personal hygiene and other items can also be found.