All Inclusive Idaho. A Family Experience to Remember.
If you’re looking for the perfect family reunion destination, you’re done riding through the tangled internet. Our all-inclusive family reunions have something for everyone. With plenty of western flair, we can guarantee you’ll be happy with your choice of our western adventure and Idaho hospitality. The children (old and young) will have more than enough adventure, comfort and service to keep them happy and busy. You’ll be staying in authentically furnished private log cabins to enjoy the 300,000 acres with your family and friends. During the summer, you’ll have more than 80 horses and a staff to take extra good care of you. In the evenings there is still plenty to do with evening activities, massage therapy, self-guided adventures, games, hot tubs, heated swimming pool, and of course, quiet places to rest from the day’s adventures. Your cabin is stocked with home amenities, warm blankets and comforters, and spacious outdoor decks. In the morning, you’ll rise to the smells of fresh pastries, hot coffee, and be set with your guides for another unforgettable day.
Family Reunions at Red Horse Mountain Ranch include:
- Private rustic luxury accommodations in authentic log cabins.
- Accommodations are designed for singles to families of 8.
- Laundry service, coffee makers, refrigerators, hot chocolates and teas, 24 hour healthy snacks, pillow topped beds and extra pillows, hypo allergenic down comforters, lotions, shampoos, conditions, hair dryers, air conditioning and heaters are provided.
- Breakfasts made to order. Fresh fruits, cereals, 100% juices, milk, morning baked goods are available.
- Lunches are served buffet with a salad bar, hot dishes, fresh breads, soups, hand carved lunch meats, fruits, and fresh cookies.
- Dinners are served family style, buffet, and served in a 7 course dinner format. Salads, prime cuts, free range chicken, fresh vegetables, and homemade desserts.
- Special dietary needs can be taken care of prior to your stay by filling out our Activity Form.
- Evening entertainment
- Beginning directly after dinner, you are more than welcome to join us for a little fun or relax on your own.
- Guided Adventures
- A menu of Horseback riding (kids, family, scenic , all day, and advanced rides), sporting clays, archery course, boat tours, fishing trips, mountain biking, bike tours, kayaking trips, challenge course and climbing wall, and hikes are available each day of your trip. Guests can choose what they would like to do each day.
- Your own horse and saddle for the week, ages 3 and up.
- Kids Program
- With our famous Kids’ Program, parents can choose to take on the adult adventures during their week and know their children will be well cared for and have their own adventures at a child’s pace. You’ll meet back at lunch and dinner and hear all of the exciting adventures they were able to accomplish with our seasoned crew of Kids’ Counselors. But, if it’s family time you are searching for, most activities can be done with your children at their pace with your guides and wranglers. Playing safe is our mission.Kid’s Program for ages 3 – 11
- The ranch can be set aside for large family reunions. Please talk with the ranch staff for more information.
“We have been having Family Reunions for 15 years over Father’s Day weekend. We hold morning business meetings. We need child childcare. We try to have activities to encourage people who only see each other once a year to have fun together. This year we booked The Red Horse Mountain Ranch.The response was overwhelming with 50 people ranging in age from 3 months to 91 years old attending. This was our best year ever in spite of the rain. The staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. They said they didn’t have enough room but they rearranged until they fit us all in. The setting was worth the effort to find the place.
The Ropes Course is incredible. The mountain biking and riding is really fun. The pool is most refreshing and there are all sorts of places to explore on your own such as a trout pond you can ride a zip line out over and drop in. The Lodge and the porches of the cozy cabins were inviting places to relax and to visit.The childcare was beyond excellent. Parents who usually take turns watching their children and missing meetings and activities found the care totally satisfactory. If you are looking for a place to escape from the busyness and really enjoy the family as you meet to handle family affairs and build relationship this is the place!” ~ Ameripride