Red Horse Mountain Ranch has a strong commitment to excellence for both our guests and our employees. Our staff goal is to provide our guests with an amazing, safe, and memorable ranch vacation. Our staff’s first priority is our guests. Red Horse Mountain Ranch each year hires 20 to 30 seasonal staff who have mature attitudes, strong customer service and guest care attitudes, strong communication skills, and who appreciate being in the outdoors. Staff members must have a flexible attitude in their work responsibilities and have the expectation to help in any and all areas of the ranch operations if needed.
All seasonal employees will be starting their positions approximately mid May, 2012. Job ending dates can vary from September to October with some positions. All Applicants, to be considered for a position, MUST BE at least 21 years or age, hold a clean driving record, and be capable of completing their assigned job descriptions. Please make sure you have read the job descriptions thoroughly. Room and board is provided during your time on the ranch and each employee will have a roommate. For more information about the housing, please contact the ranch.
If the position you are seeking is still available, it will be noted as available on our website. Red Horse Mountain Ranch will begin our interview processes and hiring after January 1st, unless otherwise noted, so we do suggest sending in your information as early as possible. If you are not a citizen of the United States, you must have a current work visa to be considered.
When submitting an application, please note the following:
- A separate application must be submitted for each announced opening.
- Applications are only accepted for the current open jobs. Please do not submit applications or resumes for jobs not available.
- Do not substitute a resumé in lieu of the employment application. Resumés are invited but will be accepted only as a supplement to the application.
- Incomplete or illegible applications will not be processed.
- Filling out an application does not imply that you will be interviewed or hired.
- If you are hired for any position, you must provide proof of your eligibility to work in the United States.