THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED FOR THE 2015 SEASON.
Red Horse Mountain Ranch, an Adventure Vacation Destination in Harrison, Idaho, is seeking apassionate social media/writer whom has office experience and knows their way around horses. This position is being offered as a seasonal job beginning immediately and ending in April 2013. It is being offered with housing.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
- Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions onFacebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website and as guest posts on otherwebsites
- Work with other website owners to determine timing and content for guest blog posts
- Comment on other blog posts to increase our visibility
- Be active in forums such as Yahoo Answers, LinkedIn Q&A, Quora, TripAdvisor and others
- Help answering phones in the office occasionally
- Help feeding, caring, and working with horses and stock.
- Other projects as needed, to include all facets of ranch life.
This position requires an outgoing, self-starting attitude. Minimally, this person should have an engaging “conversational” writing skill with a professional posture. Must show previous work and/or published work recognized by an off or online organization. Must be computer and definitely internet/search engine savvy to perform online research. SEO, analytics, and marketing knowledge is a plus. The individual should have the ability to evaluate new and evolving blog technologies and understand the anatomy of a WordPress blog, be familiar with pinging, and have strong communications skills in a diverse community. The individual should be passionate for social media, a hard worker, and willing to work a schedule with little supervision and meet specific deadlines.
This position is offered as a salaried position at $1400/month with a 5 day work week. This person will be living on ranch and helping to answer phones and care for horses or do whatever is needed on the ranch. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to the ranch manager, Cory Inouye (email@example.com), and fill out the online application athttp://www.redhorsemountain.com/jobapplicationform/ .