All rates are a weekly (Sunday arrival, Saturday departure) per person rate. All rates published are double occupancy, please add $500 to your weekly rate for single occupancy charge. Reservations can be held until your vacation with a 50% deposit.Partial weeks are not available.
Additional Costs & Extras:
Along with your weekly rates, A 6% Idaho sales tax and a 2% Idaho bed tax, and a 15% service charge will complete your all-inclusive stay. The 15% service charge includes staff gratuities, US Forest Service fees, and other administrative costs.No additional gratuities, or other costs should be expected. There are additional activities and items available for your vacation at an extra cost. These include ‚”off ranch” guided activities, Trading Post purchases, and massage services, and shuttles from the airport. Other than these items, there are no other charges at the ranch.
- Shuttles from the Airport
- Fly Fishing Float or Walk & Wade Trips: Float fishing trips or walk and wade trips can be arranged during your stay at the ranch, however, we recommend pre-booking your guide because of availability. The float and walk & wade trips on the St. Joe River are full day adventures departing from the ranch after breakfast and returning at the discretion of the angler and guide.
- Guided Lake Fishing Trips: The Coeur d’Alene Chain Lakes and Lake Coeur d’Alene are considered a great warm water fishery. Trip can be scheduled 1 day in advance and guests are required to have a valid Idaho fishing license, which can be purchased at the Trading Post. Typical licenses fees are approximately $15 per person per day. These are the only extra costs for the fishing trip.
- Massage Services:A hands-on full body massage of medium pressure. Relieves muscle tension, stimulates circulation, increases serotonin levels, improves muscle tone and promotes total mind and body relaxation. Hourly charges of $65.
- Trading Post Souvenirs: T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other ranch logo clothing is available in the trading post along with typical travel needs and other items.
- Additional Laundry Tags: Each cabin is given 4 laundry tags to have laundry processed during the week. Guest fill the laundry bags and within 24 hours the housekeepers will get it back to you. In the event your family needs more than four loads, we do offer additional laundry tickets at $20.
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- Snacks & Meals & Alcohol/Non-Alcohol beverages are included: 3 meals, snacks, dinner appetizer, non-alcohol drinks (coffee, teas, juices, hot chocolate, pops), cocktails, house wines and beer for 21 years of age and older. A selection of premium wines are available on the ranch for purchase. Dinner only on day of arrival, and breakfast on day of departure.
- Ranch Accommodations:individuals are fit into their own suite or private cabin (if family or large group). Private cabins for 2 – 8 adults. 2 private suites are also available in the main lodge.
- Ranch activities include your own horse for the week & horseback riding, kids program, challenge course & climbing wall, boat tours, hiking, 3D archery trail, sporting clays, mountain biking, bike tours, on ranch fishing, lake fishing, fly fishing lessons, & morning fitness activities. Activities requiring additional charges include guided fly fishing trips, & massage therapy. Non-guided activities include on ranch fishing, geo-caching, hiking, swimming pool, hot tubs, and library, family board games in the lodge, disc golf, horseshoes, and other lawn games. Soccer balls, and other lawn games are available.
- Kids ages 3 ~ 11will enjoy our famous Kids’ Program from June 12 through August 20, 2016. Adult weeks (ages 12 and up) are available during May 29 through June 11th and starting in late summer on August 21, 2016.
- Weekly Rates: Arrive on Sunday, Depart on Saturday. Full Week arrivals occur on Sundays, between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. All departures occur after breakfast on Saturday.
- Evening Entertainment
Rates for the Hilltop Ranch House
- Hilltop Ranch Home includes a large kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms, family game room, master king bedroom & bath, a queen bedroom, 2 King bedrooms, and 2 more full bathrooms. At this 2800 square foot authentic log home, you’ll have epic views of the ranch valley, your own private deck and hot tub. The hilltop residence includes satellite tv, wireless internet, private phones, and all the amenities in a lightly stocked kitchen. The residence is perfect for large families wanting everything offered at Red Horse Mountain Ranch.
- Rates also include everything included in the Summer All Inclusive Ranch Vacation packages.
2016 Reservation Information
- Horseback Riding Policies: Horseback riding is only available to those riders under 240 pounds or athletically built. Horseback trail riding is available to ages 3 & up, kids ages 3-6 will be led depending on their ability. Riders with questions regarding medical concerns should contact the ranch and/or have a doctor’s note prior to arriving. Advanced riding is available at Red Horse Mountain Ranch once the rider passes the lope/canter test. Each guest will need to fill out the Activity Information Form when making their reservations, which is available on the ranch website. If you have any questions regarding the horseback riding policies, please contact Rob Farmer, Ranch Manager at (888) 689-9680.
- Gratuities:Staff gratuity is included in the service fees. No other gratuities are expected.
- Reservation/Cancellations: A 50% fee is required to hold a reservation until your vacation. The balance of your vacation is due at the time of departure from the ranch. A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged to any deposit refunded or for any cancellations. There are no refunds or transfers on cancelled night stays within 45 days of the reservation. The Ranch hospitality is extended to a limited number of definite bookings. Cancellations early in the summer cannot be replaced. It is therefore agreed that in case of cancellation, the reservation deposit will not be refunded unless space reserved can be filled. The ranch highly recommends Travelguard travel insurance.
- Pets: Because of the large number of horses, cats and dogs here on our Ranch and for the safety of your animals, we do not allow pets.
- Babysitting: Babysitting is made available during our Wine Dinner on Thursday evening for $15/hour. The Nanny rate stated in the rate descriptions is offered for a family to bring a special guest for child care (ages under 3) during the week. This is recommended!
- Transportation: Shuttle service from the Spokane Airport (GEG) can be arranged to/from the ranch by contacting Red Horse Mountain directly. Please check the current rates on the shuttle information page. To book the shuttle, please fill out the Shuttle Reservation Form on our ranch website.
For all inquiries or to make a reservation, please emailInfo@redhorsemountain.comor call 888-689-9680 to speak directly with the ranch.