Current Specials for the 2014/2015 Season
Make your reservations for the 2014 season now and receive a Pre-Season discount of 10% off all rates.
Reservations can be held until January 1, 2014/2015 for a 10% deposit.
2014/2015 Red Horse Mountain Ranch Standard Rates
Full week stays only during the 2014 season.
A Pre-season discount of 5% off all rates if reserved prior to March 31st, 2014/2015.
Take an additional 5% off if reserved prior to January 1st, 2014/2015.
All published rates are double occupancy, Single charge add an additional $500/week
Early Summer Rates
June 8 – June 28 2014
Teens (12-20) $2250/week
Kids (3-11) $2000/week
Lodge Suites 5% off
June 29 - August 23 2014
Teens (12-20) $2700/week
Kids (3-11) $2100/week
Lodge Suites 5% off
August 24 – October 11 2014
Teens (12-20) $2000/week
Lodge Suites 5% off
Additional Pricing Information
The following discounts apply, except for pre-season rates:
Additional person in the same cabin with a rollaway an extra 5%
Grandparents take an extra 5%
Nanny or babysitter (staying in the same cabin, non-activity), take an additional 10% Off Non-Activity Rates
All Inclusive Packages Information
- Rates do not include a 6% Idaho sales tax and a 2% Idaho bed tax, and $3/day US Forest Service fee. A 10% gratuity is suggested at your departure.
- Snacks & Meals & Alcohol/Non-Alcohol beverages are included: 3 meals, snacks, dinner appetizer, non-alcohol drinks (coffee, teas, juices, hot chocolate, pops), cocktail hour for over 21 years of age. Dinner only on day of arrival, and breakfast on day of departure.
- Ranch Accommodations: individuals are fit into their own suite or private cabin (if family or large group). Private cabins for 2 – 8 adults. 2 private suites are also available in the main lodge.
- Evening Entertainment
- Ranch activities include your own horse for the week & horseback riding, kids program, challenge course & climbing wall, boat tours, hiking, 3D archery trail, sporting clays, mountain biking, bike tours, on ranch fishing, lake fishing, fly fishing lessons, & morning fitness activities. Activities requiring additional charges include guided fly fishing trips, & massage therapy. Non-guided activities include on ranch fishing, geo-caching, hiking, swimming pool, hot tubs, and library, family board games in the lodge, disc golf, horseshoes, and other lawn games. Soccer balls, and other lawn games are available.
- Kids ages 3 ~ 11 will enjoy our famous Kids’ Program from June 8th through August 23rd, 2014
- Weekly Rates: Arrive on Sunday, Depart on Saturday. Full Week arrivals occur on Sundays, between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. All departures occur after breakfast on Saturday.
Rates for the Hilltop Ranch House
Guests are now able to take advantage of the Hilltop Ranch Home including a large kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms, family game room, master king bedroom & bath, a queen bedroom, 2 King bedrooms, and 2 more full bathrooms. At this 2800 square foot authentic log home, you’ll have epoch views of the ranch valley, your own private deck and hot tub. The hilltop residence includes satellite tv, wireless internet, private phones, a gas powered grill, and all the amenities in a well stocked kitchen. The residence is perfect for large families wanting everything offered at Red Horse Mountain Ranch. Rates also include everything included in the Summer All Inclusive Ranch Vacation packages. There is an exrtra charge of $3000 for a full week. Minimum of 6 guest, additional adults or kids at the regular rates. Maximum of 10 guests.
2014/2015 Reservation Information
Horseback Riding Policies: Horseback riding is only available to those riders under 240 pounds or athletically built. Horseback trail riding is available to ages 3 & up, kids ages 3-6 will be led depending on their ability. Riders with questions regarding medical concerns should contact the ranch and/or have a doctor’s note prior to arriving. Advanced riding is available at Red Horse Mountain Ranch once the rider passes the advanced test. Each guest will need to fill out the Activity Information Form when making their reservations, which is available on the ranch website. If you have any questions regarding the horseback riding policies, please contact Cory Inouye, Ranch Manager at (888) 689-9680.
Gratuities: A 10% suggested gratuity will be added to your bill at the time of checkout.
Reservation/Cancellations: A 10% fee is required to hold a reservation until January 1st, 2014. After January 1st, a 50% deposit is required. The balance of your vacation is due at the time of departure from the ranch. A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged if received at least 90 days in advance of arrival date. There are no refunds or transfers on cancelled night stays within 45 days of the reservation. The Ranch’s hospitality is extended to a limited number of definite bookings. Cancellations early in the summer cannot be replaced. It is therefore agreed that in case of cancellation, the reservation deposit will not be refunded unless space reserved can be filled. The ranch highly reccommends Travelguard travel insurance. The management of Red Horse reserves the right to refuse, change, or cancel reservations at any time.
Pets: Because of the large number of horses, cats and dogs here on our Ranch and for the safety of your animals, we do not allow pets.
Babysitting: $15 per hour per child
Transportation: Shuttle service from the Spokane Airport (GEG) can be arranged to/from the ranch by contacting Red Horse Mountain directly. Please check the current rates on the shuttle information page. To book the shuttle, please fill out the “Shuttle Reservation Form” on our ranch website.
Additional Costs or “off ranch” Activities: At Red Horse Mountain Ranch, there are some additional activities and items available for your vacation at an extra cost. These include “off ranch” guided activities and Trading Post purchases.
Fly Fishing Float or Walk & Wade Trips: Float fishing trips or walk and wade trips can be arranged during your stay at the ranch, however, we recommend pre-booking your guide because of availability. The float and walk & wade trips on the St. Joe River are full day adventures departing from the ranch after breakfast and returning at the discretion of the angler and guide. Arriving prior to dinner can be arranged. The St. Joe River is classified as a Wild and Scenic Waterway and is strictly catch and release fly-fishing for cutthroat trout, although there are some rainbow trout as well. Anglers should come prepared with waders and boots for the walk and wade trips. Float fishing does not require waders but it is recommended during the months of late May and June, or September and October. Lunches are included on your fly fishing trips and your guide will handle all transportation to and from the river. Fly fishing trips are provided by Row Adventures.
For all inquiries or to make a reservation, please email Info@redhorsemountain.com or call 888-689-9680 to speak directly with the ranch.